Add a 3D Map to a Scene
Start with an empty scene and easily add a 3D map.
- Import the WRLD Unity SDK package into your project as described here
- Make a new scene
- Create a new GameObject and add the Wrld Map component to it
- Paste your API key into the API Key field of the Wrld Map. To acquire an API key, sign up for a free account at wrld3d.com
- Set the Camera field of the Wrld Map to be your scene’s Main Camera
- Tick the Use Built-in Camera Controls to enable the default mouse and touch controls for the camera
- Click the Play button and you should see the map stream in
If you have any questions, bug reports, or feature requests, feel free to submit to the WRLD Unity SDK issue tracker on GitHub.