- First ensure that your Unity version is 5.5 or greater.
- Download the WRLD Unity SDK from the Unity Asset Store and import it into your project.
- Acquire a WRLD API Key by signing up for a free account. Your API key should be a string of 32 alpha-numeric characters.
- Open the UnityWorldSpace scene under Assets/Wrld/Scenes/ in the Project panel.
Select the WrldMap GameObject and paste your API Key into the field shown in the Inspector:
- Click the Play button in the Unity Editor and you should see the map stream in. Use the left mouse button to pan the map, the right mouse button to rotate, and the mouse wheel to zoom.
- To deploy on other platforms, see the instructions and requirements below:
If you have any questions, bug reports, or feature requests, feel free to submit to the [WRLD Unity SDK issue tracker](https://github.com/wrld3d/unity-api/issues) on GitHub.